- We are offering full refunds for all families who cancel by March 15, 2022 or 30 days after your child’s bunk fills, whichever comes first.
- After March 15th and until April 30th, families will be charged a $1,000 dropped session fee for cancellations (in addition to the Enrollment Fee). For families who have met payment deadlines, the remaining balance will be available as a non-refundable credit toward camp in 2023.
- After May 1, tuition and fees are fully non-refundable.
- For multi-session campers (7 and 8 weeks) who wish to downgrade to a single session, the full cost of the additional session is not refundable after March 15th.
What if a camper leaves early during the summer?
- If a family decides on their own to remove their camper early, there is no refund of enrollment fee or tuition.
- If a camper goes home for any behavioral, psychological or emotional reasons, there is no refund of enrollment fee or tuition.
- If a camper goes home as a result of circumstances directly related to another camper’s misconduct, as determined entirely and exclusively by the camp director, camp will provide a prorated 50 percent tuition credit that can be applied toward tuition the following summer, minus the enrollment fee or other fees. This credit is not exchangeable for cash but may be applied toward a sibling at the discretion of the director.