Do you love having fun? Are you into farming and the local, organic food movement? Being a Jewish mentor? Nature, art, survival skills, singing, sports, hanging with kids, homestead skills-ing, goating, and having the best summer of your life? Then have we got a place for you!
Here are a few things to know right off the bat:
- Must be entering 12th grade or higher to be a paid staff member.
- Intensive staff training/bonding is from June 17, and camp ends for staff on August 23. All staff must be committed to the entire, full period and experience.
- This is an intense job focused on children with long hours and limited privacy. It is a fully communal experience where we impact the world and children’s lives in a big way. Join us!
- Be a hero! Provide our campers with hope wherever they need it! Simply being at camp this summer does not make you a hero; it is a choice you will have to make on a daily and hourly basis.
- Practice awareness at all times, not only of ourselves and our actions, but of safety, punctuality, campers’ energy level, and our campers’ and coworker’s needs.
- Practice clean communication. If you have a problem with someone, you go directly to that person and share what happened, how you’re feeling and what you’re wanting.
Want to learn more?