ONE HAPPY CAMPER GRANT
(Must be first-time campers and not enrolled in Jewish Day School to qualify). Please visit www.onehappycamper.org for more information.
WE OFFER FINANCIAL AID
After you enroll and pay the enrollment fee, you are eligible to apply for financial aid. All applications are entirely confidential and reviewed by our Confidential Scholarship Committee. If you don't receive enough financial aid to make camp affordable for your family, your enrollment fee is entirely refundable as long as you let us know within 10 days of receipt of your award.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FINANCIAL AID
- You must first apply for camp and pay the enrollment fee before applying for aid. If the enrollment fee poses an obstacle, please call us.
- The priority deadline for the application is December 1, 2020. The regular deadline is March 21, 2021. All applications received after March 21 will be reviewed on a rolling basis as long as funds remain available.
- The Campership application is not an application to Eden Village Camp. You must fill out the Eden Village Camp application online, in addition to the online Campership Application.
- Your application is not complete and will not be considered until you have paid your enrollment fee and we have the most recent tax return for all parent/guardians. Please upload those documents directly into the financial aid application.
- Our goal is to notify applicants as soon as we can. For applications submitted by December 1, 2020 we will notify applicants by January 15, 2021. For applications submitted between December 2, 2020 and March 22, 2021, we will notify you on a rolling basis, and by April 15, 2021 at the latest. After March 21, 2021, we will review applications and notify applicants on a rolling basis, unusually within three weeks.
- Any Campership applications submitted after March 21, 2021 will be considered once grants have been made to all applications received prior to the deadline.
- There is no financial aid for the 8-week Journey session.
• We are offering full refunds for all families who cancel by March 15, 2021 or 30 days after your child’s bunk fills, whichever comes first.
• After the cancellation deadline, all fees are non-refundable.