Families with campers in the following categories will be unable to enter camp on Opening Day:
- Campers testing positive on their pre-camp PCR test, Opening Day rapid test, or any test within 14 days of the start of camp.
- Campers who have been in direct contact with a Covid positive pod/family member, classmate/ member of school cohort, or another close contact within 14 days of the start of camp.
- Campers who cannot or do not attest that they followed the pre-camp low-risk activity guidance.
- Symptomatic, fully vaccinated campers who do not have a negative PCR test from within 1-3 days of the start of camp (a rapid test alone will not be sufficient).
- Campers who have not uploaded a a copy of their full vaccination status or proof of a negative PCR test; telling us the results on Opening Day is not sufficient.
- Families who have not paid in full or arranged a payment plan ahead of time.
- Campers who have not completed and submitted the required medical forms (you can check the status of your forms by clicking here).