How to ask your child about camp after summer
While some children are eager to share their stories from camp, some may not know exactly what to share with you. We’ve compiled some open-ended questions to help facilitate that conversation.
Updated on August 17, 2021
- What did you do for super bunk night?
- How was your angel walk? And what is an angel walk?
- Who did you share a bunk bed with? What were they like?
- What electives (chugim) did you get?
- What was your favorite bunk rotation?
- Were there any songs you really liked?
- Are there any ways you want to bring camp home?
- Any traditions from camp we want to do at home?