The survival skills your children will be able to learn are:
- Cook for your bunk over an open fire and sleep out under the stars!
- Learn to safely build fires, forts, and shelters!
- Read the language of the forest as you track coyote, beaver, and bluejay!
- Expand your sensory IQ with foxwalking, owl eyes, and deer ears.
- Who are the people in your neighborhood? Know which plants are edible, medicinal, or poisonous!
- Engage natural passions like climbing, hiding, and storytelling in games that increase our nature awareness.